How do I set (or reset) my personal combination?
Although these are simple instructions, read them carefully and don’t forget your combination! Once the combination has been changed, the only way to open the stashbox will be with that code.
- Turn the dials to the factory default combination of 0 – 0 – 0. If you are resetting the lock, the dials must be set to your current opening combination.
- Remove the zippers from the lock to prevent the possibility getting locked out.
- Use a pen to push down the reset button on the top of the lock. It will stay in a lower position until the combination has been reset.
- Set a new combination by turning the dials
- Push in the main button (see the arrow in the image) and the new combination will be set when you hear a slight click.
After completing the steps above, check and make sure your reset works before reinserting your zippers. Once confirmed, enjoy using your LOCKGREEN™ stashbox!
What if I forgot my combination?
Don’t forget your combination! Once the combination has been changed, the only way to open the stashbox will be with that code.
It seems difficult to put the zippers back into the lock – is there an easier way?
Yes! There is no need to push in the main button to try to catch the zipper holes. If your dials are set to your opening code, simply click the zippers in.
How do I best care for my LOCKGREEN™ stashbox?
LOCKGREEN™ stashboxes are made of a premium 1680D polyester outer, and a mesh covered interior that can be easily spot cleaned by wiping with a damp cloth.
NOTE: To protect the stashboxes ability to offer you odor-proof protection, do not touch the outside of the stashbox with anything that would put a smell on the fabric. Remember, the odor-proof protection inside the stashbox cannot block smells on the outside!
How do I customize my Pick and Pull Foam Insert?
Your Pick and Pull Foam Insert consists of 2 parts: a ½ in foam base and a slightly larger layer of Pick and Pull foam.
Step 1 – Lay It Flat
With the foam base aside, place the Pick and Pull Foam on a flat surface.
Step 2 – Lay It Out
Lay out all the items that you want to stow in your stash box on top of the foam.
Step 3 – Mark It up
- Use toothpicks to mark the perimeter of each item. Remember to allow for sufficient room around the edges and between items so that the foam can cushion effectively.
- A 1 cube border around the edges and between items is the minimum, but a 2 cube wide border provides better protection.
- Remove each item, leaving only the outlines of the toothpicks
Step 4 – Pick and Pull
- Start removing the foam cubes using the toothpicks as your guide. Work along each line carefully tearing the small connecting tabs apart to release and pull out each foam cube section.
- Keep in mind – If in doubt of how much to pull out, PULL LESS. It is better for an item to fit snugly, and if you need more space, you can always pull out more if needed.
Step 5 – Check Your Work
- Get your LOCKGREEN stash box, remove the adjustable dividers, and insert the foam base and your customized Pick and Pull Foam piece.
- Place the items in their positions and make any adjustments if necessary.
- Check that the lid closes securely without placing too much pressure on the items.
The customization possibilities of your LOCKGREEN stashbox are endless, giving you the protection needed to securely store and travel with all types of items in your own way.
What is your return policy?
If you are not satisfied for any reason, we offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee on all purchases returned in sellable condition within 30 days of purchase, or for pre-sale items, within 30 days of the shipment date. We will pay for return shipping and refund the cost of the item to the original payment method after we receive the return. If you receive a defective product, we will replace it and pay the shipping for the return and the replacement item. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues with your product or to arrange a return.
Does LOCKGREEN™ ship internationally?
At this time, we are only offering domestic shipping within the United States. If you are interested in placing an order to be shipped internationally, please contact email@example.com and our Customer Service will do our best to make it happen!